- GastroFest 11 a.m- 7 p.m. March 24th, 2018 at Friendship Fountain!
- GETTING THERE: The Skyway will be open during the fest–take it to the San Marco Station right next to the MOSH and Friendship Fountain. Meters are free Downtown on weekends. The Skyway is free. Meters on the weekend are free Downtown.
- The Kings Ave. garage will be open, as will the garage at Riverplace Tower (Ameris Building) for a small fee.
Bring CASH! To keep the lines moving, Tastes are cash-based, so be sure and hit your ATM before coming to GastroFest. Each of the Tasting Vendors is required to have a sample from $1-$3, though there will be items above this price point as well. General Entry is free.
- This event is rain or shine! We have plenty of events inside and under tents both ticketed and free!
Take your time & have fun! We’ve got fantastic free & ticketed events and activities all around the festival at the MOSH and Friendship Fountain, the Kid’s Fun Zone and our Special Events Tent. Use our workshops to slow down and get ready for more great tastes. Our Tasting Schedule means that there will be new Tastes in the mix at 3 p.m., when a new group of partial day vendors open up for lines.
- Ticketed Events! To ensure entry, please buy tickets in advance.
Help Make GastroFest Greener!
If you do anything to help make the fest greener, from taking an alternative form of transportation, to bringing your own fork, to using recycling correctly, use the hashtag #GreeningGastrofest and post a picture on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram during GastroFest for a chance to win a prizes! Multiple entries allowed for different forms of greening, and if you think of something we haven’t mentioned, that gets you two entries!
Stop by the information booth! We can tell you about free and ticketed workshops and events which are coming up and where to find them at the fest!
It’s Hotter Than You Think! Wear a hat, use your sunscreen and keep hydrated!
Contact us below and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!